The Linguistics Laboratory is located in Tyler Hall in Room 220. I welcome you to stop by and visit!
The Linguistics Laboratory has a small library for use by students. It also has several workstations and digital recorders.
- Numerous wired microphones and one wireless microphone
- 3 minidisc players | web site
- 3 pair of Bose noise cancelling headsets and 5 pair of Bose regular headsets
- 9 Marantz Recorders | web site
- 3 Dell workstations with speakers
- 3 DVD burners (4x)
- 2 IBM laptops
- 2 Mac Books with speakers and DVD burners
On Dell Desktops: