To find me, best to email me at email@example.com
- RT @LungCancerFaces: I generally do not post these, but it’s for Linnea Olson @1111linno. She is very sick & needs our help. Please give if… 7 hours ago
- RT @davis_joy: So excited to have a vignette included in this great project. Thanks for the invitation @ACharityHudley 12 hours ago
- RT @TomlinAntione: 🖤 12 hours ago
- In the words of our editor, the book is "superb." It's lit, fam. talkingcollege.org 13 hours ago
- Talking College is the best of @CharityHudley, @clmallinson, Bucholtz w/ all-star lineup of vignettes by Drs. Erin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
All right, y'all, get your syllabi and teaching materials ready! Talking College: Making Space for Black Language Practices in Higher Education has moved into production and will be published in spring 2022 by Teachers College Press! Check out our website for chapter by chapter information and upcoming talks and events, and you can sign up on the website for more updates!
- About Anne
- Book: Talking College
- Book: The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College
- Book: Understanding English Language Variation in U.S. Schools
- Book: We Do Language: English Language Variation in the Secondary English Classroom
- Call for Edited Collections: Inclusion in Linguistics and Decolonizing Linguistics
- Contact Anne
- Invitation for New Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows!
- On Surviving.
- Presentations, Workshops, & Lectures
- Stanford GSE Colloquium Materials
- Student Research Opportunities
- The Letters Page Trump Reader Turnover Did Not Foster Dialogue
- The Linguistic Society of America (LSA) Statement on Race
- University of California-HBCU Initiative/ NSF REU Pathways Program in Linguistics