You can find me on Google Scholar here: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=kgqVxYgAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao
Dr. Anne Charity Hudley’s Tweets
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Join 6,045 other subscribers
- About Anne
- Book: Talking College
- Book: The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College
- Book: Understanding English Language Variation in U.S. Schools
- Book: We Do Language: English Language Variation in the Secondary English Classroom
- Call for Edited Collections: Inclusion in Linguistics and Decolonizing Linguistics
- Contact Anne
- Invitation for New Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows!
- On Surviving.
- Presentations, Workshops, & Lectures
- Stanford GSE Colloquium Materials
- Student Research Opportunities
- The Letters Page Trump Reader Turnover Did Not Foster Dialogue
- The Linguistic Society of America (LSA) Statement on Race
- University of California-HBCU Initiative/ NSF REU Pathways Program in Linguistics
Leave a Comment
Anne, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Your great aunt Sue, among others would be so proud of you. Your passion and dedication are a shining example for others to aspire to.
Thanks so much, Cousin Bonnie! Aunt Sue’s memory is a blessing over everything I do here at Stanford.