Here’s a great feature on my class on the William and Mary website and YouTube channels!
- I didn’t go to preschool, but ditto on my first day of school, first day of college, first day of grad school, firs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- RT @VA_Pride: “Being transgender isn’t an ideology: It’s a fact of some people’s lives. And honoring a young person’s pronouns or chosen na… 3 hours ago
- RT @ACharityHudley: It’s been four years since my IV chemo. It was by far the worst thing I’ve experienced in my life. No way it doesn’t al… 4 hours ago
- RT @theAcademy365: Humanizing Student–Teacher Relationships for Black Children: Implications for Teachers’ Social–Emotional Training - Kami… 6 hours ago
- It’s been four years since my IV chemo. It was by far the worst thing I’ve experienced in my life. No way it doesn’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Join 6,044 other followers
- About Anne
- Book: Talking College
- Book: The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College
- Book: Understanding English Language Variation in U.S. Schools
- Book: We Do Language: English Language Variation in the Secondary English Classroom
- Call for Edited Collections: Inclusion in Linguistics and Decolonizing Linguistics
- Contact Anne
- Invitation for New Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows!
- On Surviving.
- Presentations, Workshops, & Lectures
- Stanford GSE Colloquium Materials
- Student Research Opportunities
- The Letters Page Trump Reader Turnover Did Not Foster Dialogue
- The Linguistic Society of America (LSA) Statement on Race
- University of California-HBCU Initiative/ NSF REU Pathways Program in Linguistics