Emails have been sent out to W&M Scholars in the class of 2016, all students on the WMSURE listserv, and all faculty on the WMSURE mentor listserv! If you didn’t get an email or would like to be added to a list, email email@example.com!
- I didn’t go to preschool, but ditto on my first day of school, first day of college, first day of grad school, firs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 29 minutes ago
- RT @VA_Pride: “Being transgender isn’t an ideology: It’s a fact of some people’s lives. And honoring a young person’s pronouns or chosen na… 3 hours ago
- RT @ACharityHudley: It’s been four years since my IV chemo. It was by far the worst thing I’ve experienced in my life. No way it doesn’t al… 4 hours ago
- RT @theAcademy365: Humanizing Student–Teacher Relationships for Black Children: Implications for Teachers’ Social–Emotional Training - Kami… 7 hours ago
- It’s been four years since my IV chemo. It was by far the worst thing I’ve experienced in my life. No way it doesn’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Join 6,044 other followers
- About Anne
- Book: Talking College
- Book: The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College
- Book: Understanding English Language Variation in U.S. Schools
- Book: We Do Language: English Language Variation in the Secondary English Classroom
- Call for Edited Collections: Inclusion in Linguistics and Decolonizing Linguistics
- Contact Anne
- Invitation for New Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows!
- On Surviving.
- Presentations, Workshops, & Lectures
- Stanford GSE Colloquium Materials
- Student Research Opportunities
- The Letters Page Trump Reader Turnover Did Not Foster Dialogue
- The Linguistic Society of America (LSA) Statement on Race
- University of California-HBCU Initiative/ NSF REU Pathways Program in Linguistics