Registration is now open for our July 25-29th summer workshop in partnership with the VCU School of Education! Register here: http://www.continuingstudies.vcu.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=11-SWS-ED02 For more information about the class see: http://www.community.vcu.edu/programs/sws/classes/educationlanguage/index.html
Summer Workshop at VCU July 25-29th: Registration is now open!
Join 6,046 other subscribers
- About Anne
- Book: Talking College
- Book: The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College
- Book: Understanding English Language Variation in U.S. Schools
- Book: We Do Language: English Language Variation in the Secondary English Classroom
- Call for Edited Collections: Inclusion in Linguistics and Decolonizing Linguistics
- Contact Anne
- Invitation for New Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows!
- On Surviving.
- Presentations, Workshops, & Lectures
- Stanford GSE Colloquium Materials
- Student Research Opportunities
- The Letters Page Trump Reader Turnover Did Not Foster Dialogue
- The Linguistic Society of America (LSA) Statement on Race
- University of California-HBCU Initiative/ NSF REU Pathways Program in Linguistics