On May 11, 2011 from 11am to 12pm we will present at the International Reading Association Conference (IRA) with a book signing to follow from 1-2pm. We will present a workshop entitled, “Using Knowledge About Language Variation To Support Multicultural Literature Instruction: Models From African American And Southern English” at the Orlando Convention Center West Building, W209C. Book signing will be at the Teachers College Press booth. See you there!
- RT @VA_Pride: “Being transgender isn’t an ideology: It’s a fact of some people’s lives. And honoring a young person’s pronouns or chosen na… 2 hours ago
- RT @ACharityHudley: It’s been four years since my IV chemo. It was by far the worst thing I’ve experienced in my life. No way it doesn’t al… 2 hours ago
- RT @theAcademy365: Humanizing Student–Teacher Relationships for Black Children: Implications for Teachers’ Social–Emotional Training - Kami… 5 hours ago
- It’s been four years since my IV chemo. It was by far the worst thing I’ve experienced in my life. No way it doesn’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @KQEDnews: 🧵California's COVID sick pay policy is now extended through Dec 31. It *was* set to expire Sept 30, but was just signed int… 1 day ago
Join 6,044 other followers
- About Anne
- Book: Talking College
- Book: The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College
- Book: Understanding English Language Variation in U.S. Schools
- Book: We Do Language: English Language Variation in the Secondary English Classroom
- Call for Edited Collections: Inclusion in Linguistics and Decolonizing Linguistics
- Contact Anne
- Invitation for New Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows!
- On Surviving.
- Presentations, Workshops, & Lectures
- Stanford GSE Colloquium Materials
- Student Research Opportunities
- The Letters Page Trump Reader Turnover Did Not Foster Dialogue
- The Linguistic Society of America (LSA) Statement on Race
- University of California-HBCU Initiative/ NSF REU Pathways Program in Linguistics